MACSS advisors can critically examine your Safety Management Systems, identify potential gaps and provide practical, cost effective solutions.
We will work with your staff to improve upon your safety performance to a level that exceeds your expectations; this will ultimately improve your business bottom line.
M.A.C.S.S. Business Risk – At Macssgroup we provide a level of insurance cover commensurate with our risk profile. All of our work is adequately covered worldwide for Professional Indemnity, Public Liability and Corporate Travel. We also have current Workers Compensation Insurance and Comprehensive Vehicle Insurance.
Working Director – Chief Financial Officer Gary Mounsey has 35 years’ industry experience working in key management positions as well as having practical hands on experience. Gary has worked extensively in mining and construction including experience with the government regulator, external and internal auditing, development of OH&S and competency-based training systems, mine site mobilisations, review and development of safety management systems and critical accident investigation. Gary is an accredited Federal Safety Officer in accordance with the BCII Act 2005.
Working Director – Chief Operating Officer Kym Mitchell has over 20 years’ experience on all types of Construction, Mining and Offshore projects on both major green and brown field sites. His roles include every operational aspect of project work using a systematic pro-active approach with a strong emphasis on advanced communication, negotiation and problem solving skills through the development of safety systems and implementation, critical incident investigation, behavioural-based safety, auditing, risk management and major hazard facilities. Kym has had previous experience with the government regulator and is an accredited Federal Safety Officer in accordance with the BCII Act 2005.
M.A.C.S.S. Advisors & Consultants
All MACSS Advisors are WHS/OHS Professionals who are personally selected on their specific capabilities. Our advisors aspire to the same principles that we apply to ourselves and have the technical support and back up of the organisation.
MACSS consultants have expertise in all areas of safety and environment management systems including but not limited to:
Underground Mining, Open Pit Mining, Processing, Construction (Major Projects), Critical Incident Investigation, Project Mobilisation, Risk Management, Legislative Systems Mapping, Web Based Safety Management System development, Electrical, Environmental, Safety Management and Legislative Compliance Auditing
Benefits of Working with M.A.C.S.S
- Through our experience we can help you to identify any potential issues relating to legislative compliance.
- We provide ongoing support throughout the term of the placement.
- We develop internal auditing systems that will identify potential risks to your organisation.
- We ensure the risk to your organisation, your people, your stakeholders and the general public is minimised and controlled.
- Our team will work closely with your staff to allow them to maintain your safety management systems.
- We will develop a practical, transparent safety management system designed to ensure a continuous improvement approach is present in all of your work activities.